- Boil chickpeas until soft, then boil off all excess water, until they are very tender (but not mushy).
- Mash the chickpeas, add a little extra water if needed (but no more than 2 tbsp).
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, or in a sandwich, or on crackers, or any other way you can think of.
- Will keep 3-4 days refrigerated.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.