Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Street food. Stir-fried beef, marinated in spices, and served hot over rice noodles.
- ½ thumb ginger julienned
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon Sugar ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ lb. Dry roasted peanuts smashed in mortar and pestle bean sprouts - 1 lb.- blanched in hot water
- ½ head lettuce chopped
- herbs - basil, cilantro, mint - ½ cut each
- 2 tablespoons oil in frying pan
- add 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Add Beef and fry.
- Serve Beef and rice noodles, on top put :herbs lettuce bean sprouts meat peanuts fried onions
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.