Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Anchovies - 10-15 medium size (250 g)
- Onion - 1 medium size (60 g)
- margarine - 1 tablespoon (30 g)
- water - 2 tablespoons (960 g)
- salt - 4 cups (12 g)
- carrot - 1/2 small size (30 g)
- all-purpose flour - 1/3 cup (35 g)
- water - 1 cup (240 ml)
- egg - 1 medium size (50 g)
- lemon juice - 2 tablespoons (30 g)
- thyme - 1 teaspoon (2 g)
Clean and remove entrails; heads and backbones of fish. Rinse and chop finely. Set aside. Saute' finely chopped Onion in margarine for 2–3 minutes in a covered by saucepan, stirring occasionally. Add water and salt. Bring to boil. Stir in diced carrot, simmer. Dissolve flour with water blending well. Stir in simmering mizture gradually and stirring constantly. Add fish; mix. Simmer for 2 minutes or until tender. Beat egg and lemon juice well. Add hot liquid into egg-lemon juice mixture thoroughly. Stir in soup slowly stirring constantly. Season with thyme; mix. Bring to boil. Remove from heat. Serve hot.