Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 x 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups cooked noodles
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Brown meat and onion.
- Add tomato sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cook noodles mix sour cream, cottage cheese, green onion and bell pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Alternate meat and noodles in a sprayed baking dish (not sure of size-9 x 13 maybe?) top with cheese mix and bake in a 350 °F oven for 35-45 minutes.