Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ham and sauerkraut. A quick and easy dish that is filling and perfect for a winter lunch or if you add potatoes a light evening meal.
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Wash and drain the sauerkraut.
- Peel the apple and cut it in two.
- Slice one half and dice the other.
- Mix the sauerkraut with the apple and the sour cream.
- Put the ham on foil and brush with mustard.
- Spread the sauerkraut over one half of the ham.
- Fold over the ham and stick together with a toothpick.
- Cover with the sliced apple, wrap in the foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes.