Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Onion juice or powder
- Dash ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin (2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed green olives
- 6 thin slices cooked Turkey
- 6 thin slices cooked Ham
- Salad greens
Arrange 3 to 4 slices of in bottom of six individual molds. Spoon in layer of rice, add slice of Turkey, another layer of rice, and top with Ham. Pour broth over all. Refrigerate until set. Unmold onto salad greens.