Makes 6 servings
- Combine Ham, rice, Peas, salt, peppers and 1/2 cup Cheese.
- Spoon into buttered shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup Cheese to whipped cream.
- Spread over top of rice mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.