Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes for the week of 2/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅓ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- 2½ cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp white pepper
- 6 cups sliced potatoes, cooked
- 1½ cup cubed, cooked ham
- 1½ cup broccoli florets, cooked
- ½ cup chopped onion
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour until smooth.
- Cook for one minute.
- Gradually add milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper; stir until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat.
- In a buttered 2 qt. casserole dish, layer potatoes, ham, broccoli and onion.
- Pour cheese over top.
- Repeat layers two more times, ending with cheese.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 – 40 minutes.