Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 10/29/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 lb ham chopped
- ½ cup flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups peeled diced potatoes
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream or half and half
- 12 oz Velveeta cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Melt butter and sauté onion and garlic until clear over medium heat.
- Add ham, sauté stirring frequently.
- Add flour and stir until well blended.
- Add chicken broth and stir over heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Add potatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Add pepper to taste, half and half and cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted.