Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ lbs ground fully cooked ham
- 2 cup chopped potatoes
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¼ tsp dried thyme, crushed
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cut green beans
- ½ cup water
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Spray a large skillet with PAM.
- In the skillet cook ham, celery, and onion till vegetables are tender.
- Stir in potatoes; fresh green beans if using them; water; thyme; and pepper.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or till potatoes are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- If using frozen green beans, add to ham and potato mixture the last 7 minutes of cooking.
- To serve, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional information Edit
- 228 calories | 20g protein | 25g carbohydrates | 5g fat | 42mg cholesterol | 993mg sodium | 999mg potassium