This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups peeled cubed cooked potatoes
- ¼ cup chopped dill pickles
- In large bowl stir together mayonnaise, onion, mustard, milk and dill.
- Then add, ham, potatoes and pickles and toss to coat well then cover
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.