Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gonzales Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups peeled cubed cooked potatoes
- ¼ cup chopped dill pickles
- In large bowl stir together mayonnaise, onion, mustard, milk and dill.
- Then add, ham, potatoes and pickles and toss to coat well then cover
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.