This is a tasty and unique quesadilla recipe
- 1½ cups of shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1 cup of chopped ham
- ½ cup of pitted chopped olives, chopped
- ¼ cup of minced red onions
- ½ cup of Grey Poupon country dijon mustard
- 8 flourtortillas (6-7 inch)
- [[sour cream], if desired (to garnish)
- chopped bell peppers, if desired (to garnish)
- Mix cheese, ham,and onions in a small bowl.
- Spread 1 tbsp of mustard on each tortilla shell and spread about ⅓ cup of the gouda mixture over ½ of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half to cover the filling.
- Heat the filled tortillas is a large non stick skillet over medium heat for 4 minutes or until cheese melts, turning once half way through cooking.
- Cut the quesadillas into 3 wedges and place on serving platter.
- Garnish with sour cream and peppers.