Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a tasty and unique quesadilla recipe
- 1½ cups of shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1 cup of chopped ham
- ½ cup of pitted chopped olives, chopped
- ¼ cup of minced red onions
- ½ cup of Grey Poupon country dijon mustard
- 8 flourtortillas (6-7 inch)
- [[sour cream], if desired (to garnish)
- chopped bell peppers, if desired (to garnish)
- Mix cheese, ham,and onions in a small bowl.
- Spread 1 tbsp of mustard on each tortilla shell and spread about ⅓ cup of the gouda mixture over ½ of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half to cover the filling.
- Heat the filled tortillas is a large non stick skillet over medium heat for 4 minutes or until cheese melts, turning once half way through cooking.
- Cut the quesadillas into 3 wedges and place on serving platter.
- Garnish with sour cream and peppers.