Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nice lunch, especially for little kids, or easy, make ahead, crowd pleasing appetizer.
- 1 (3 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 6 slices boiled Ham (thin slices)
- 10 ounces rye bread, rounds
1. Blend Cheese, worcestershire sauce, chives, and mustard, and spread mixture over Ham slices. 2. Roll up jelly roll-style, and chill for an hour or two. 3. Cut into 1/2" to 3/4" slices and serve with rye bread.