Nice lunch, especially for little kids, or easy, make ahead, crowd pleasing appetizer.
- 1 (3 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 6 slices boiled Ham (thin slices)
- 10 ounces rye bread, rounds
1. Blend Cheese, worcestershire sauce, chives, and mustard, and spread mixture over Ham slices. 2. Roll up jelly roll-style, and chill for an hour or two. 3. Cut into 1/2" to 3/4" slices and serve with rye bread.