Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 6/17/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2½ cup uncooked ziti pasta
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cup milk
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cup shredded colby cheese
- 4 oz sliced cooked deli ham
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in 3 qt. saucepan over low heat.
- Cook garlic in butter 30 seconds, stirring frequently.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in mustard and colby cheese.
- Cook stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
- Stir pasta and ham into cheese sauce.
- Pour into ungreased 2 qt. casserole.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 – 25 minutes or until bubbly.