Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 8 x 7 to 8-inch tortillas
- 4 cups grated Monterey jack cheese (about 1 pound)
- 8 thin slices ham (about 6½ ounces)
- ¼ raisins
- 2 green onions, chopped (including green tops)
- 6 teaspoons butter
- Arrange 4 tortillas on work surface.
- Sprinkle ½ cup cheese over each tortilla.
- Top with ham, leaving ¼-inch borders.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon raisins over each.
- Divide remaining cheese and sprinkle over tortillas.
- Top with onions and remaining tortillas. (can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Melt 1½ teaspoons butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Place 1 quesadilla in skillet. Cook until brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Repeat cooking process with remaining butter and quesadillas.
- Cut into wedges and serve.