Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: South Idaho Press, Tuesday, February 20, 2007
- Typed by: Susan Godfrey
- Yield: 8 appetizers or 4 main dish servings
- ½ x 17.3 oz pkg. of puff pastry sheets (1 sheet)
- 8 oz Bryan Classic Deli honey ham slices
- 4 oz sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 x 8-oz tub chive and onion flavored cream cheese
- ½ x 15-oz can asparagus spears, drained
- Thaw pastry sheet 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry sheet to 12 inches by 16 inches.
- Cut into 16 (2x6-inch) strips.
- Place 3 slices of ham on small plate.
- Place ½ oz Swiss cheese in center of ham slice and spread 1 t of cream cheese down the center with a knife.
- Place one asparagus spear in the center of ham and then top with another pastry strip.
- Seal ends so cheese will not leak out.
- Repeat until pastry strips are all used.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until pastry strips are golden.