Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ham and Cheese Crepes from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 15–20 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 12 prepared crêpes
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices cooked, thinly sliced ham
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard
- ⅓ cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In small bowl, combine onion, salt, pepper, sour cream and mustard and mix well. Spread about 1 tbsp. of the mixture over the ham.
- Place ham on crepes, top with cheese, roll up and arrange in 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine butter and bread crumbs and sprinkle over crepes.
- Cover pan loosely with foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.