Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup fully cooked smoked ham cut up
- 3 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons margarine melted
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease pie plate.
- Mix baking mix, ham, onion, eggs, milk, oil, mustard and ¾ cup of the cheese then spread in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and sesame seeds.
- Pour margarine evenly over top then bake for 40 minutes.