Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 2 cups canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cubed jicama (cut into 1/8-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup (4 ounces) cubed cooked Ham
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine rice, beans, Onion, jicama, and pepper in large bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add Ham; cook 2 to 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add to rice mixture.
- Combine remaining 3 tablespoons oil, vinegar, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper in small jar with lid.
- Shake to blend.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.