This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Elmquist Estate in Heath, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup lima beans cooked and drained
- 8 ounce can cream style corn
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon minced onions
- ⅔ cup all purpose baking mix
- ⅓ cup cornmeal
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix ham, beans, corn, cheese, onions and worcestershire sauce.
- Turn into greased casserole dish then cover and bake 15 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients except parsley and spoon over hot meat mixture.
- Spreading batter evenly to edges of casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and invert each onto a plate.
- Garnish with parsley.