Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Elmquist Estate in Heath, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup lima beans cooked and drained
- 8 ounce can cream style corn
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon minced onions
- ⅔ cup all purpose baking mix
- ⅓ cup cornmeal
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix ham, beans, corn, cheese, onions and worcestershire sauce.
- Turn into greased casserole dish then cover and bake 15 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients except parsley and spoon over hot meat mixture.
- Spreading batter evenly to edges of casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and invert each onto a plate.
- Garnish with parsley.