Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 package refrigerated flour tortillas
- 2 (8 ounces) packages cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise (the real deal!)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 2 (2.5 ounces) packages sliced cooked ham (chop unto large dices)
- Let tortillas stand at room temperature while preparing filling.
- Combine cream cheese and mayo until creamy.
- Add olives, ham and onions.
- Evenly spread a thin layer on top of each tortilla.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla.
- Wrap individually in foil or plastic wrap refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve cut into ¾" diagonal slices.