Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 12 ounces fully-cooked Ham, cut into thin strips (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sliced pimientos
- Cook Ham in butter in large skillet 2 minutes.
- Add Onion and celery; continue cooking until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir in soup, wine, mustard and dill weed. Heat thoroughly.
- Add sour cream and pimientos. Heat but do not boil.
- Serve over beds of fluffy rice.