Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2½ to 3 dozen
- 1 jar (2½ ounces) strained ham baby food (or beef or chicken baby food)
- ⅝ cup wheat germ
- ⅝ cup non-fat milk powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- Mix baby food, wheat germ, milk powder, and egg in medium bowl.
- Drop by ½ teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove fromoven and let cool on wire rack.
- Store baked treats in airtight container or plastic bag and place in refrigerator or freezer.