Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2½ to 3 dozen
- 1 jar (2½ ounces) strained ham baby food (or beef or chicken baby food)
- ⅝ cup wheat germ
- ⅝ cup non-fat milk powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- Mix baby food, wheat germ, milk powder, and egg in medium bowl.
- Drop by ½ teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove fromoven and let cool on wire rack.
- Store baked treats in airtight container or plastic bag and place in refrigerator or freezer.