Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Debbie at PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 1 ham hock
- 1 smoked ham hock
- 6 cups of water
- 1 small white onion, quartered
- 6 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 1 whole serrano chile
- a pinch of whole black peppercorns
- 4 small bay leaves
- 3 stalks of celery, cut in half
- Make the stock first.
- Put the ham hocks in the pressure cooker.
- Put 6 cups of water over them then set the cooker to brown.
- Heating the water and the hocks brings it up to pressure quicker.
- Add the onion, garlic cloves, serrano chile, peppercorns, bay leaves and celery them to the pot.
- It won't take long for the water to get to get hot, but just before boiling, stop the browning, put on the lid, and set it to high pressure.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- It smells so good!