Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 5/27/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 1 pkg. stuffing mix
- 9 oz pkg. smoked ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat eggs, milk and sour cream in large bowl with whisk until well blended.
- Add broccoli, stuffing mix, ham and ½ cup of the cheese; mix lightly.
- Pour mixture into 2 qt. baking dish; cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and mixture is cooked through.