From Menu and Recipes Week 5/27/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 1 pkg. stuffing mix
- 9 oz pkg. smoked ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat eggs, milk and sour cream in large bowl with whisk until well blended.
- Add broccoli, stuffing mix, ham and ½ cup of the cheese; mix lightly.
- Pour mixture into 2 qt. baking dish; cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and mixture is cooked through.