Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 10/14/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg (24 oz) frozen hash browns
- 2 cups fully cooked ham
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cream of potato soup
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, ham, ½ cup cheese and onion.
- In another bowl, combine sour cream, soups and pepper; add potato mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3 qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered 60 – 65 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.