Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 48 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 3-ounce packages cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup crumbled bleu Cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 to 4 dropshot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 8 baked or boiled Ham slices (6x4x1/16-inch) or 12 slices (4x4x1/16-inch)
- Combine rice, cream cheese, bleu Cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder and pepper sauce.
- Blend until smooth and fluffy (use food processor, blender, or electric mixer).
- Add pecans and chives; mix thoroughly.
- Divide mixture evenly and spread on Ham slices.
- Roll up, forming 6-inch or 4-inch rolls.
- Cover each Ham roll tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Unwrap and slice in 1-inch pieces.