Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Melba's Swapshop, Sunday Oklahoman Newspaper
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into medium-size pieces
- 1 pound chopped cooked ham
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 can (10¾-ounces) cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom and sides of 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- In large saucepan, cover potatoes with water and cook until almost tender.
- Drain and place in bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread with chopped ham and onions.
- Mix soup, milk and ½ cup of the cheese.
- Spread on top of ham and potato mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top of casserole.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese melts and casserole is hot.