- Makes 20 x 2-inch squares
- Combine the sugar, honey, water, and cinnamon in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook over low heat 20 minutes.
- While the syrup is cooking, melt the butter in a skillet; add the almonds and cream of wheat.
- Cook over low heat, stirring steadily, until browned.
- Add to the syrup (after syrup has cooked 20 minutes), mix well, cover, and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into a buttered 8-by-10-inch buttered shallow pan.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or cinnamon.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.