- Mix all together in a bowl with handle to form a thick paste.
- Boil pot of water.
- Drop 1/2 tsp of dough into boiling water if it stays together puffs and comes to the top the dough is fine. If it falls apart add a little more flour to dough, test again.
- Drop by tiny spoons full into water.
- Dip spoon into water makes dough slide off easier.
- Cook till all come to the top & are tender.
- For Potato Drop Noodles add 2 pureed raw potatoes to same receipe it makes more noodles.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.