Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cabbage and noodles
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 large onion peeled and cut in strips
- 1 small head of cabbage or ½ large head of cabbage, cut into strips
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 box or bag of large egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 pint of sour cream
- Melt the butter in a large pan or pot, large enough to hold the chopped cabbage.
- Sauté the cabbage and the onion in the butter until glossy and tender.
- Now add the salt, pepper. Cover and let the cabbage mixture cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add cooked drained egg noodles and mix.
- Serve with bowl of sour cream. Add salt to taste.