Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 cup diced onions
- 5 diced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- splash of olive oil
- 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds, ground
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried sage
- ¼ tsp kelp powder
- 1½ cups water
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup grated potatoes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 habanero pepper, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute onions, mushrooms and garlic in oil on medium-high heat until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine ground sunflower seeds, flour, yeast, basil, salt, thyme, sage and kelp.
- Add the water, soy sauce, potatoes and oil and stir together.
- Stir in the sauteed vegetables and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly oiled 9" pie plate.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until center is browned.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.