]Serving Size: 10
- 8 cups of popcorn
- 1/2 cup of salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup of banana chips, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of corn syrup
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- In large buttered bowl, combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- In medium saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup and water; bring to a boil. Cook, covered 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook, without stirring, until mixture reaches hard-ball stage (260 °F.), 4 – 5 minutes.
- Add butter and vanilla; cook, stirring 1 minute.
- Pour over popcorn mixture; toss quickly to coat.
- Turn mixture out onto greased baking sheet and spread using buttered hands. Cool and break into pieces.