- 1 (11 oz) package of pretzels - any kind stick or other wise
- 1 (10-12 oz) package of Peanut Butter filled crackers
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tbs vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 (12 oz) bag of M&M's (make sure and use the Halloween colored)
- 1 package of candy corn or pumpkin bridge mix
- Mix together pretzels, crackers and peanuts in a large pan or on a cookie sheet for the oven
- Bring sugar, butter, corn syrup and vanilla to a boil; stirring until threads begin to pull from a spoon. Add baking soda.
- Pour the hot mixture over the pretzel mixture and bake in a 250 degree oven for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes.
- When it comes out of the oven add candy
- Mix well and pour onto wax paper till cool - break apart and eat!
- Make up according to holiday colored M&M's and candy corn type candies!
Source: Taste of Home