Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 x 11 oz pkg. mini pretzels
- 1 x 10 oz pkg. mini Nutter Butters
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 x 10 oz pkg. M&Ms
- 1 x 18 oz pkg. candy corn
- In a large bowl combine pretzels, Nutter Butters, and peanuts.
- In a large saucepan combine sugar, butter and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and baking soda (mixture will foam).
- Pour over pretzel mixture and stir until coated.
- Pour into a greased 15x10 baking dish.
- Bake at 250°F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool but break apart while still warm.
- Toss with M&Ms and candy corn.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.