Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup [[Catsup
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 6 oz Ground Turkey
- 6 oz Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, chopped fine
- 2/3 cup oatmeal, uncooked
- salt and pepper to taste
- First cut 2 coins per mice out of the carrots for ears.
- Then, make long thin strips out of the remaining carrots for the tails, one for each mouse.
- Steam until they are crisp tender. Don't overcook!!
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix together the ingredients for the mice bodies and shape into 4 little mice shaped loafs on baking sheet.
- Have them shaped to a point in the front and rounded in the back.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven or until desired doneness.
- Take and cut little slits for the ears about 1/3 from the pointed end.
- Place the carrot coins in the slits for the ears.
- Make a tiny slit in the rounded wide end for the tail and place one of the carrot strips in the slit for the tail.
- Use the Raisins for the eyes.
- Break the uncooked spaghetti noodles into pieces and place around the "nose" (pointed end) for whiskers.
- Heat the spaghetti sauce.
- Place a large spoonful of sauce on a plate.
- Place a meatloaf mouse on top of the spaghetti sauce to serve.