Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 quart popped popcorn
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 12 oz butterscotch pieces
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Combine popped popcorn and chow mein noodles in large bowl.
- Melt butterscotch pieces over hot, not boiling water.
- Stirring constantly until smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Blend in peanut butter.
- Pour mixture over the popcorn; stir to coat well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon onto wax paper- lined pan.
- When firm, store in tightly covered container.
- Makes 2Microwave directions; pop microwave popcorn according to package directions.
- Mix with chow mein noodles in large bowl.
- In a 4-cup glass measure, combine butterscotch pieces and Peanut butter.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes or until soft.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn stir to coat well.
- Shape as above directions