Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This sweet twist on pizza pairs Halloween-favorite toppings with a quick-to-bake cookie crust.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 min ; Start to Finish: 1 hr 5 min
- Makes: 16 servings
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create 'n Bake™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup candy corn
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb container)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening. Cut cookie dough into ¼-inch slices; arrange evenly in pan. With floured fingers, press slices to form crust.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Use foil to lift crust from pan. Carefully remove foil from crust; place crust on serving platter or tray.
- Spread peanut butter over crust. Sprinkle with candy corn and raisins.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting on high 10 to 15 seconds or until thin and drizzling consistency. Drizzle frosting over cookie pizza.
- Cut into wedges or squares.
- To melt frosting in microwave oven, place in small microwavable bowl; microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds or until frosting is thin and can be stirred to drizzling consistency.
- High Altitude (3500–6500 ft): No change.