Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. It was obtained it as part of the purchase of the Family Collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- 2 Pounds Frozen Halibut Fillets
- 1 Cup clam juice
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf Crumbled
- 1 clove garlic Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Onion
- 2 Teaspoons Aromatic bitters
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon thyme
- 6 Onion Slices
- 1/4 Cup corn flakes Crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Cut fish into 4 portions then put into shallow buttered casserole.
- Mix next 9 ingredients and pour over fish.
- Let stand until fish thaws, spooning sauce over fish occasionally.
- When ready to bake, top each piece of fish with an onion and tomato slice.
- Sprinkle over top a mixture of crumbs and cheese.
- Dot with butter and bake at 350 °F for 30 Minutes.