Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- butter a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fish in one layer, and place the fish in it.
- Season with salt and pepper to tasted and spread the tomatoes, green pepper, and onion over the top.
- Melt the butter with the lemon juice and Tabasco and drizzle it over the fish and vegetables.
- Bake about 25 minutes, basting with pan juices every 10 minutes.