Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 – 8 servings
- 1 cup pineapple-orange juice
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated lemon peel
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups chopped or julienned fresh vegetables such as: snow peas, carrots, celery, broccoli, red or green bell pepper
- 6 cups cooked rice, cooked in chicken broth, chilled
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Combine juice, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, cornstarch, gingerroot, garlic and lemon peel in large bowl.
- Add chicken,.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour or overnight.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Heat oil in large wok over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; stir-fry 7 to 10 minutes or until chicken is brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken; set aside.
- Add vegetables; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add rice, reserved chicken, cashews and green onions.
- Stir reserved marinade; pour over mixture.
- Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture thickens and is thoroughly heated.