Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soften the leaves a few minutes in very little water over low heat.
- Fill leaves with stuffing.
- Repeat same stuffing as for stuffed head only omitting leaves and heart.
- Fold back two sides, then roll each leaf.
- Secure with tooth-picks.
- Arrange in pyrex or other oven dish.
- Baste with: 1 can concentrated tomato sauce or well seasoned brown gravy.
- Cover the dish.
- Bake in hot oven (400°F) one hour, then reduce heat to 325°F and cook ½ hour more.