Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Zachary Bingel
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 bananas, puréed
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp each vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg
- oil for frying
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in medium sized bowl; stir.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well, forming a thin pancake-like batter (no baking powder or soda is used).
- Heat 2 cups vegetable oil in deep skillet until very hot.
- Pour one ladle full of batter into hot oil.
- Fry on one side until golden brown.
- Then turn and fry other side.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar and eat warm.