- Arrange chicken skin side down in shallow baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Bake at 350°F uncovered 30 minutes.
- Turn and bake 30 more minutes, basting.
- Broil until brown.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.