Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Haitian soup
- 3 yellow sweet potatoes
- 2 cup string beans
- 2 green plantains
- 1 cup watercress
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 cup okra, sliced
- 1 malanga
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 onions, sliced
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Boil watercress, onion, and okra in 2 quarts of water until okra becomes stringy.
- Cut sweet potatoes, plantains, malanga, and carrots into quarters and add with 1 tbs.
- Boil until half cooked.
- Then add white potatoes, green pepper, and string beans.
- Soup should become thick.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.