Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak bread in milk 5 minutes, then mash and mix with ground beef, minced ham, salt, pepper, garlic, and tomato paste.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls, coat with flour and then with cheese.
- Fry in heated fat until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce as a dip.