- Heat milk to 86 °F (little better than lukewarm) remove from heat.
- Add dissolved tablet, stir (dissolve tablet by stirring in tablespoon of warm water), cover and set for 45 minutes.
- Cut down and across with spoon, set again for 10 minutes.
- Remove excess water.
- Wet cheese cloth bag.
- Set in sink and pour cheese in bag.
- Twist opening, place heavy object on top.
- After ½ hour, shake bag down.
- Set two hours or until cheese is firm.
- Remove from bag, cut in pieces, place in bowl and refrigerate.
- After third day, dip each piece in salt and refrigerate.