Shredded pork with seaweed
- 200 g pork
- 50 g dry seaweed
- 2 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 5 slices ginger
- some sesame oil
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tbsp chicken powder
- ½ tbsp Shaoxing wine
- Soak the dry seaweed for 2 hours until swollen, replace water every 30 minutes.
- Clean seaweed deeply, then shred it.
- Cut 1 stalk of spring onion into short stalks.
- Heat wok with water, add in 1 slice of ginger and spring onion.
- Boil the shredded seaweed for 3 minutes, take out and soaked by clear water.
- Shred pork, red pepper, green pepper, spring onion and ginger.
- Marinate shredded pork for 15 minutes with seasoning.
- Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, add shredded ginger.
- Add in shredded pork, stir fry for 1 minute until pork is really cooked.
- Pour in seaweed, red and green pepper, stir fry with sauce.
- Add in shredded spring onion while sauce is really dried.
- Stir fry fast and mix well, dish up and sprinkle some sesame oil on, serve.