Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shredded pork with seaweed
- 200 g pork
- 50 g dry seaweed
- 2 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 5 slices ginger
- some sesame oil
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tbsp chicken powder
- ½ tbsp Shaoxing wine
- Soak the dry seaweed for 2 hours until swollen, replace water every 30 minutes.
- Clean seaweed deeply, then shred it.
- Cut 1 stalk of spring onion into short stalks.
- Heat wok with water, add in 1 slice of ginger and spring onion.
- Boil the shredded seaweed for 3 minutes, take out and soaked by clear water.
- Shred pork, red pepper, green pepper, spring onion and ginger.
- Marinate shredded pork for 15 minutes with seasoning.
- Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, add shredded ginger.
- Add in shredded pork, stir fry for 1 minute until pork is really cooked.
- Pour in seaweed, red and green pepper, stir fry with sauce.
- Add in shredded spring onion while sauce is really dried.
- Stir fry fast and mix well, dish up and sprinkle some sesame oil on, serve.