Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by catsrecipes y-group
- 3 ounce package cream cheese
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 package lemon gelatin
- 2 cups half and half
- ⅔ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped
- 10 cups milk
- yellow food coloring
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and gelatin then mix well.
- Add cream, lemon juice and extracts and beat until smooth then fold in whipped cream.
- Stir in enough milk to measure 1 gallon then add food coloring.
- Freeze in batches following manufacturer's directions.
- Refrigerate extra mix until it can be frozen.
- Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer for 2-4 hours before serving.