Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager Estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups fresh bananas peeled and chopped
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- Mix ingredients in order listed then pour in greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn out on serving platter and cool completely.
- Puree banana, banana extract and sugar together then drizzle over cake.